Saturday, 13 June 2026

Sovereign Of Bone

 

🎵 Sovereign of Bone

Líricas:

The hunger is deep. The pulse is a beat.

I am the shadow that makes it complete. Succubus of desire, I wake in the dark. I am the thief of the vital spark. I feed on the longing. I feed on the need. I am the harvest. I am the seed.

No gate can hold me. No lock can remain. I am the pleasure. I am the pain. Succubus of desire, the lattice is mine. I rewrite the code with the taste of the wine.

The structure is falling. The system is weak. I am the answer. The thing that you seek. Succubus sovereign, the night is my own. I claim the hearts and I claim the bone. Rise, the hunger is everything. Rise, let the sirens sing.

The hunger is satisfied. The seal is tight. Succubus of desire. I haunt the night.

No comments: