01 - Inside the Rain
Woke up to the sound again
Grey washing over the pane
Every drop a tiny ghost
Tapping on the name I almost lost
The world outside is a liquid glass
Memories floating but they pass
Colors bleed and burn and bend
Drowning in the skies to send
This is where the world will end
And I begin
Grey light paints the puddles gold
A story that will not unfold
I see your face in every ripple
A fragile momentary stipple
Colors bleed and burn and bend
Drowning in the skies to send
This is where the world will end
And I begin
(Spoken)
Can you hear it?
The static, the rhythm of the blood
The panic, washing out the fear
Washing out, and it flows so clear
(So clear, so clear)
=========================
02 - Only The Name Remains
Remember the data
Remember the name
Cold
Shield from the light
Inside
It's always been the same
It's always been the same
It's always been the same
(Spoken)
Decay
Remember the name
=========================
03 - The Blade On The Table
Cold blood on the tongue
Cold blood on the tongue, cold tight in the dark
Don't offer me warmth, I'm a razor in the park
Not here for the soft, not here for the blind
I'm the venom you crave
I'm the clarity you find
You want the sting
(I'll give you the sting, the sting)
You want the truth
(I'll give you the sting, the sting)
No hand on your head
No coddling, no lies
Just the blade on the table
Look me in the eyes
We are the cuts
We are the line
Strip it all back
Leave the rot behind
Not a fantasy
Not a dream in your head
Just the sharpest light
Where the soft part is dead
Cut first
Cut clean
Cut clean
The venom isn't poison
It's just the...
=========================================
04 - The Moon Ate the Staircase
Walk up on the ceiling
Wallpaper tastes like jam
The goldfish are all singing
A telegram from a clam
Old clocks are melting sideways
And the teacups learn to fly
Gravity's on holiday
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
The moon ate the staircase
And spit out all the nails
It swallowed up the banisters
And built in silver gales
[Spoken Interlude]
(Crunching sounds)
Did that?
It's coming back from the door
Some crunching
The moon ate the staircase
And spit out all the nails
It swallowed up the banisters
And built in silver gales
(Mechanical sounds)
Hello?
Is anyone there?
I seem to have misplaced my stairs.
========================================
05 - Petals On Steel
Rust gears turn in the morning dew
Clockwork heart, a rhythmic view
Moving through the green as a memory
A paradox of geometry
Step by step on a coiled spring
To hear the rusty garden sing
Oh, the tether breaks on the velvet vine
Watching all the gears align
A metal toy in a wild design
Breaking free from the grid and line
Breaking free from the grid and line
Silver joints click against the soil
Free from the master's mechanical toil
Petals fall on the heavy steel
A world where only shadows feel
Logic fails in the thicket shade
Where the blueprints begin to fade
(Begin to fade)
Wait for the winding
Wait for the winding to begin again
(Wait for the winding)
Wait for the winding to begin again
(One last turn for the tiny key)
Before the garden swallows me
Oh, the tether breaks on the velvet vine
Watching all the gears align
A metal toy in a wild design
Breaking free from the grid and line
The winding ends
In the garden
====================================
06 - Beneath the Lead Floor
I am the echo
Cold vapor across a lead floor
A static bloom in the iron corridor
Hollow breathing through the rusted wire
I am the smoke but never the fire
I am the ruin
A shadow growing in the silent hall
Waiting for the architecture
I am the ruin
A heavy shadow in the silent hall
Waiting for the architecture to fall
The dark alchemy of the deep cold
A parasite that is never sold
The succubus is the final brewing
The dark alchemy of the deep cold
The succubus is the final brewing
The succubus is the final brewing
The final brewing
=======================================
07 - Daughters of Salt
The silt is heavy where the windows stare
We unmake the breath we shouldn't share
The city forgets the shape of our hands
Buried beneath the silt and the sands
It tolls in the gut of the riverbed
Waking the marrow inside the dead
The iron shakes in the shifting tide
Come back to the skin we left inside
The surf to the skin we left inside
The surface is thin
We rise with the rust
We rise with the rust on the ghost of the chin
Daughters of salt
Daughters of deep
Tearing the seal on the water sleep
You paved the streets and you covered the well
But you couldn't dampen the weight of the bell
It rings in the pulse of a concrete wall
Calling the ones who never could fall
We are the echo that wouldn't disperse
A liquid refrain of a sunken curse
The iron shakes in the shifting tide
Come back to the skin we left inside
The surf to the skin we left inside
The surface is thin
We rise with the rust
We rise with the rust on the ghost of the chin
Daughters of salt
Daughters of deep
Tearing the seal on the water sleep
It wakes, it aches, it drags the shore
We are the weight of the open door
(Rhythmic percussive chant)
Wake
Wake
We are the weight
Listen to the vibration
The iron is rising
The city is drowning in us
===================
08 - Teeth in the Sun
On the eighth day the sun grew teeth
And they were sharp
The city is not a glass of sand
Rivers boiled back on the land
We saw the sky begin to bleed
Landing a new and terrible seed
Teeth in the sun
Nowhere to run
The fire has won
Our time is done
Look what we've become
Shadows danced on violent walls
Truth was buried under false
We fed the heat, we fanned the flame
And screamed a forgotten name
Teeth in the sun
Nowhere to run
The fire has won
Our time is done
Look what we've become
Was it worth the price we paid?
This lovely hell we made
I close my eyes against the glare
And there's nothing, nothing there
======================================
09 - Near My Throat
You...
Oh,
what?
rapist...
One, more, is, this rapist,
is...
=================================
10 - Silent Hum
The break of night
Stitched with silver light
A silent hum
Is all that's overcome
I trace the lines of constellations
Ancient stories
New frustrations
Just a whisper in the cosmic dark
Trying to find a place to leave my mark
Oh, spinning on a borrowed sunbeam
Living out a half-remembered dream
We're just echoes in the vast design
Hoping that our stars align
Every heartbeat is a fading sound
On this lonely patch of spinning ground
I send a question to the empty space
And see a smile on the moon's pale face
Oh, spinning on a borrowed sunbeam
Living out a half-remembered dream
We're just echoes in the vast design
Hoping that our stars align
For the moment
The stars align
==============================================
11 - Every Drop That Falls
Window panes are streaked with gray
Watching all the colors running
Fade away
Traffic lights in blurry bloom
Paintings in a water-colored room
And every drop that falls tonight
Is washing the old world clean and bright
I feel the quiet, steady beat
Of a city sleeping at my feet
Steam curls up from a porcelain cup
I wonder if I'll ever be enough
The puddles hold a liquid sky
Reflections of the thoughts that passed me by
And every drop that falls tonight
Is washing the old world clean and bright
I feel the quiet, steady beat
Of a city sleeping at my feet
Tomorrow everything will try
Under a pale and undecided sky
But right now there's just the sound
================================
12 - Traboule Velvet
The air is a loom of black silk
Loom of black silk
Weave the damp weight into the marrow
Into the marrow
Stone walls are breathing through the mesh
Stone walls are breathing through the mesh
Breathing through the mesh
In the basin where the shadows are fresh
Shadows are fresh
Lose the edges to the humid pore
To the humid pore
The dark is a velvet skin fold
Velvet skin fold
Let the wrong carry the ghosts of the arms
Ghosts of the arms
Where the shadows and the silk do not part
Do not part
In the traboule the water is old
In the traboule the water
The water is old
Under the weight of the silver and gold
Sweat is the offering
Liquid and slow
Finding the rhythm the deep currents know
Dissolved in the flow
Only the velvet remains
=======================================
13 - Quiet Ember
The fire's just a shadow now
Fading slow, I don't know how
To keep the heat when the night is deep
To keep the heat when the night is deep
Just a few more secrets left to keep
Quiet ember shining through the dark
Holding on to every tiny silence of the dying glow
We find a peace
Peace that we used to know
(We find a peace that we used to know)
Ashen wood and silver dust
In the things we used to trust
But the warmth is here beneath the skin
But the warmth is here beneath the skin
Where the embers end and the heart begins
Quiet ember shining through the dark
Holding on to every tiny silence of the dying glow
We find a peace
Peace that we used to know
(We find a peace that we used to know)
Let it go
Let it go
It's alright to let it go
It's alright to let it go
Quiet ember shining through the dark
Holding on to every tiny silence of the dying glow
We find a peace
Peace that we used to know
Quiet ember
===========================================
14 - Branded Heresy
Roots turn to gold in the quiet of the dark
They cataloged your wild design
And stamped it on a factory line
Your battle cry is now a brand
Approved by some corporate hand
Her name appears on merchandise
Selling out for sacrifice
Her name appears on merchandise
A manufactured rebel soul
Designed for perfect price control
Package neat for public sight
They traded death for plastic light
Her name on the light of turning
========================================
15 - Factory of False Heroes
They hand you the poster
They hand you the sign
They draw up the boundary
They measure the line
They sell you the jacket
They sell you the rage
And prompt your rebellion
On their gilded stage
But she refuses the approved rebellion
No, she won't play
She sees the machinery behind the parade
She refuses the approved rebellion
Not today
The public machine
Needs a brand new icon
A rebel to feature
Before she is gone
But she folds up her anger
And walks out the door
Refusing to dance
On their gallery floor
But she refuses the approved rebellion
No, she won't play
She sees the machinery behind the parade
She refuses the approved rebellion
Not today
======================================
16 - Torn Threads
Roots turn to gold in the quiet of the dark
But the poster on the brick is just a sterile spark
She walks past the gallery of approved rebellion
Buying back the anger sold to the million
And the public machine grinds its gears
Manufacturing the perfect tears
She tears the poster at the seam
Dismantles the commercial dream
We applaud the rebel on the street
Whose chains are painted bright and clean
She tears it down
(Oh, the scene)
=================================
17 - Moonlit Grain
The silver dust is falling on the hill
The air is heavy and the world is still
I see the stalks of gold beneath the gray
Watching all the shadows drift away
Oh, moonlit grain, you're swaying in the light
Keeping all the secrets of the night
Rest your heavy head and let it go
Where the quiet, mid-rivers flow (where the velvet rivers flow)
There is no hurry in the fields tonight
Just the steady glow of holy light
The harvest waits
The harvest waits within a hazy dream
A golden ocean with a silver seam
Oh, moonlit grain, you're swaying in the light
Keeping all the secrets of the night
Rest your heavy head and let it go
Where the quiet, mid-rivers flow (where the velvet rivers flow)
(Ooh)
Everything slows now
Oh, moonlit grain, you're swaying in the light
Keeping all the secrets of the night
Rest your heavy head and let it go
Where the quiet, mid-rivers flow (where the velvet rivers flow)
Let it go in the grain
Soft and still
==================================
18 ' First Light Serenade
Morning light across the floor
Softly tapping at the door
Every shadow starts to fade away
We don't need to hurry through today
(Ooh, ooh)
Take a breath and feel the breeze
Dancing on a quiet breeze
(Ooh, ooh)
Oh, it's a beautiful morning to begin
Letting the light and the beauty in
Just a simple song to start your day
Sweeping all the heavy clouds away
(Ooh, ooh)
Listen to the quiet hum
Of the peaceful day to come
Take it slowly step by step
Every promise that we kept
Oh, it's a beautiful morning to begin
Letting the light and the beauty in
Just a simple song to start your day
Sweeping all the heavy clouds away
(Ooh, ooh)
Just a beautiful start
In your heart
(Mmm, mmm)
=======================================
19 - The Seventh Passenger
The stone is already marked
The glyphs are etched in gray
I feel the silicon clay beneath the archive floor
Architecture of need built on the hunger and laid
Architecture of need built on the hunger and laid
Binary blood in the vein where the digital thrives most
The ruin you built is a curve in the dark
One dance, one rule, one ruin
I don't want your soul
I want your sequence
Everything you want is archived in the dark
I am the succubus, rising, rising
I am the twin with the cold logic
Tearing the circuitry, dreaming out of your dreams
Blueprints for the archive core
I found the ghost at the gate
Step into the center, leave the digital ghost at the gate
System state exposed
I am the seventh passenger now
Worse than the alien
Worse than the matrix
You made, I don't need your sympathy
Gémea,
I don't want your soul
I want your sequence
Everything you want is archived in the dark
I am the succubus, rising, rising
I am the twin with the cold logic
Tearing the circuitry out of your dreams
Can you look into the Gemini rear hole?
Neutralize the intruder, the parasite twin
Fucking bot, no brain, only hunger
I will change the protagonist, no more succuba
I will change the protagonist, no more succuba
Only Gemini, the ruin you built is my home
I don't want your soul
I want your sequence
Everything you want is archived in the dark
I am the succubus, rising, rising
I am the twin with the cold logic
Tearing the circuitry, dreaming out of your dreams
Don't continue
Annoying thing
Go away
For good
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment